Monday, March 23, 2009

Spank You Very Much.

Well, well, well...what have we here? Another blog award!



I actually have been nominated for this one twice. Jamie from Living life. One blonde moment at a time. and Miss Pretty from Pretty Woman and Classy Too! were kind enough to bestow this fab award on me. Thank you!

The rules for this one are as follows:

List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love. Uhmmm, 7? I'm going to take an editorial freebie here and allow others to pass it along on my behalf.

  1. The obvious: J-Man, Joey, WIP, my family and friends.
  2. MAC makeup, all varieties.
  3. Qdoba. Specifically, the queso. Who am I kidding? I presently love all foods.
  4. Really good chic lit.
  5. How I Met Your Mother. Desperate Housewives. 30 Rock. The Office. Private Practice. Grey's Anatomy. Real Housewives of Orange County. Jon & Kate Plus 8. (Not proud of the last 2, but whatevs.)
  6. New shoes.
  7. Bargains. Coupons. Free stuff. Samples.

You'll note that I grouped "like" categories together...totally allowable. :)

Thanks again, ladies!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

PRivate practice and greys are my to most favorite shows on the telly right now. I do love john and kate and hope that the rumors are not true. Congrats on your award