Friday, December 12, 2008

Finally!

Woo hoo! It's FRIDAY! :)

I am super, super, super, super, super excited about this weekend. WE ARE GOING TO SEE WICKED TOMORROW!!!! You see, this is a show I have been d.y.i.n.g. to see since it first appeared on Broadway. Practically everyone I know (and am related to) has seen it...some twice! I love the music and (shockingly) have most of the lyrics memorized. I CAN'T WAIT! The tickets were an anniversary present from Joe back in August, so I've been waiting (im)patiently for 3 1/2 months! (No, I don't suck at math. Our anniversary is the very end of August.)

The two dresses I blogged about here are my options to wear. I like the black one because I can wear my red hooker shoes and really rock the look - you know, be a hot mom. But, the polka dot one is really cute...to be cute? or a hooker? That is the question.

In shopping news, I'm totally ready for Christmas. All presents are wrapped and underneath the tree! Now, if only the Christmas cards would address themselves...

No comments: