Friday, December 19, 2008

Growin'...

I was perusing through some of my photo albums on Kodak Gallery late last night and came across my "WIP" album. In it, I have all the pics from when I told Joe I was pregnant, the ultrasound pics and the bump pics. (Note: I should tell you all the story about how I told Joe. It's hilarious. Future post idea!)

I had a (weird) friend in High School who used to draw those little flip books - you know, the kind where you flip/thumb through all the pages really quickly and you see something funny like a cat chasing a mouse? I wish I could do that with my bump pictures - the bump express!!

So, here's a side-by-side look at Week 14 (when I started taking pictures) and Week 22 (this week). Hard to believe it's only 8 short weeks of growth!



Wowee. Those black pants are classy. H-o-t. :)

Yesterday at work we had two wee little visitors - baby Leighton and baby Luke. Leighton is 6 weeks old and Luke's 1 month birthday is today. It was all I could do to not steal them both. I can't wait to be a mommy!!

No comments: