Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Know I Already Posted Something Today...

But this was to good to resist! Info from another weekly pregnancy e-mail update I get:

"Your baby weighs about 15 ounces, measures just under 11 inches head to heel, and is growing eyelashes and eyebrows. Little taste buds are forming on his or her tongue, and if your baby is a boy, his testes begin descending from his abdomen. If your baby is a girl, her uterus and ovaries are already formed, as well as all the eggs she will ever produce."

Love it!

1 comment:

Kids, Canines, and Chaos said...

I tagged you and your puppy in a meme.. check it out on my blog for the info. :)

LOVE the bump update. You're really showing! And that's hilarous about the formation of the, well, manly bits.

So glad you enjoyed Wicked. I'm trying to convince my hubby to take me. Alas, it's not going so well.