Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Confession.

Soooooooooooooooo...I have a teeny, weeny confession: I got a new pair of jeans.

And another confession: I'm a hypocrite.

You see, Joe wanted to buy me a new pair of jeans for my birthday, since my sole pair of prego jeans were, well, atrocious...and I can no longer get away with the pre-prego jeans + Bellaband combo.

So, off we trotted to Somerset, where we visited my new fave find, the Motherhood + Mimi Maternity store. You may remember a previous post where I talked about how the back half of the store is (cheaper) Motherhood and the front is (more expensive) Mimi. And mayyyyybe I was a bit, um, vocal about the comparison of prices in the front vs. the back of the store?

Well, I grabbed a few pair of jeans from the BACK of the store and (of course) little miss friendly store clerk threw some additional options over the curtain for me to try on. And, as luck would have it, one of the three that she threw over fit me perfectly. They were MADE for me. Lean legs? Check. Good length? Check. Awesome looking booty? DOUBLE Check. (Or, at least the illusion of all the above.)

They were perfect...until I looked at the price tag. She clearly retrieved them from the FRONT of the store. I won't even tell you how much they were, but to the fashionistas of the blogosphere: know that they are mavi, and priced accordingly. And they are amazing. And my husband bought them for me.

To appease my guilty conscience, I've since bid on 3 pair on ebay. :) Brills!

No comments: