Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fake Friday.

Thursdays are such a drag.

Because of the big day we had Monday, I've been a day ahead of myself all week. Tuesday felt like Wednesday, Wednesday felt like Thursday, and today feels (unfortunately) like Friday. Poo. Maybe the weekend will feel extra long?

Anyway, it seems that everyone else was just as excited about HE-WIP/SHE-WIP day as we were! On Monday, the blog got almost 200 unique hits, and about 300 total visits...which means you were coming back OFTEN! Sorry I didn't get to the post until later in the evening; we had to make sure that family knew first. Uncle Kyle was the official first to know, after the doc and us, obviously. :) We figured the boys in the fam needed to stick together!

In bargain news, I found some GREAT deals at Carter's yesterday. Now, I've honestly never been in that store, so they could have great sales all the time...and if they do, it's my new fave! The entire store is 50-70% off for a "Holiday Sale," and they have the CUTEST stuff! Click here if you want to find one near you. (And, honestly, doesn't the child on that page look like Shiloh Jolie-Pitt?)

No comments: