Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Remote Trick.

Preface: for what it's worth, I totally posted this yesterday (Thursday), but for some reason it didn't show up until today (Friday)...even though the post says "Thursday." Whatever. I still maintain my perfect post record this week.

I've been trying to capture the remote trick since I blogged about it a week or so ago. But, it seems that the WIPster is very camera shy, because the second I hit "record" he stops moving. And, in turn, when I hit "stop recording," he starts again. He's going to be a handful when he's a teenager.

I wish I could bring my TV remote to work, because I could capture some serious movement between the hours of 9am-11am. Or maybe I will take it to Panera. He seems to really like the cookies there.

Regardless, here's what I was able to capture. It's not his best work, but it will do for now. And yes, we were watching "House" when I recorded this.



Also - This is why WIP will be encouraged to get dirty...and maybe even eat some dirt. :) (Thanks, Allison!)

No comments: