Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fit For A King.

Alrighty...as promised, here's a sneak peek at the lil' bugger's room. Take note that it's not completely done - it's missing some serious ingredients...most notably, the crib and changing table. It's also missing some decorations; those are on order.

But first, you must get a glimpse of what it used to be: our office/spare bedroom. And while I miss my desk, what's there now is much better. Agree?






And now, for the "after" shots:


Bookshelf with some MUCH needed extra storage.



This is where the crib will eventually go. The bedding is waiting there patiently!



New dressers! I love the armoire...it's the perfect size for his clothes. And it's almost full!!



The changing table will go where the hope chest is now. Not sure where the hope chest will go after that...but it's an heirloom from my Grandpa, so I want to try to keep it in the room. Plus, it's nice to store blankets.


This is my favorite spot in the whole room. The stuffed animal is one of the first things I bought when I found out I was pregnant. It's a hippo, but we call it Wippo. :)

I'll post another batch once we get some of the decorations up, and for sure once we have the crib and changing table.

No comments: