Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Who, Me?

I'm so flattered! My (mid) Mid-Life Crisis has given me my first blogger award! Thank you!!!



It's so weird to think that something that started as a way to keep friends and family apprised on all my pregnancy news and drama has evolved into a "real" blog...with followers and everything! I've had over 8,000 visitors since October 2008 - that's just nuts. Mikey likes me...he really likes me!

I'm always excited to read your comments and see new followers, and hope that I can stay snarky enough to keep you all coming back.

Apparently the rules of blog awards are very straightforward (I'm still learning) : nominate a blog or two that I lurve and let the author know she's been tagged. My picks are:

1. Jamie from Living Life. One Blonde Moment At A Time. - I giggle a little harder at every post. Plus, she has a sick obsession with the Snuggie...who can't love that? :)

2. Clemsongirl from Clemsongirl and the Coach. - Her daily antics provide a delightful insight into what my future will look like with a houseful of boys. If only I could be as fabulous while doing it! :)

1 comment:

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

You are too sweet! Thank you bunches!