Friday, February 6, 2009

Genes Be Damned.

Soooo, I've been told by many of the women who share my genetic makeup that I am going to literally grow to the size of a house in the last 4 weeks of pregnancy. Assuming WIP arrives on his due date, my exponential expansion will begin March 25...exactly one week before April Fool's Day. Coincidence? Ithinknot.

Rewinding a bit more, that means I've got a little over 6 weeks to enjoy life as I know it--things like tying wearing my shoes, standing, sleeping, breathing...life's little extras.

I think I'll spend a portion of my weekend speedwalking the malls. You know, before Joe has to wheel me around in one of those mall carts with the big flagpole sticking out the side.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

The visual of you riding in one of those flag carts is almost too much to handle. You MUST try it even if it's never necessary. (And invite me) :)