Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday Funnies.


Oooohhh how I love my husband. He's honestly the most adorable guy on earth. From his daily made up songs to his insane obsession with football, I love every single part of his madness. That said, he's probably going to be really fake mad at me for posting the following story.

I was brushing my teeth on Sunday night, getting ready for bed. I have a little nightly ritual where I take my prenatal vitamin before I brush my teeth and set my Thyroid medicine out on the counter to remember to take in in the morning. Well, as I was brushing my teeth, I remembered that I forgot to take my vitamin. Since Joe was in the kitchen, I hollered to him and asked if he would get it out for me and set my other medicine out on the counter.

A minute or so later, I went in the kitchen to take my vitamin, which I expected to be sitting on the counter next to a glass of water (like I said, he's the best). Anyway, Joe was still in the kitchen and had the vitamin in his hand and was in the process of filling up the glass of water.

No sooner had I opened my mouth to thank him for his help, he was popping the vitamin in his mouth and SWALLOWED IT. I was stunned for a second and asked, "Um, did you just take my vitamin?"

He spit out the water that was left in his mouth, but the vitamin had already begun its dark descent into the depth of his belly. Whoopsie! We then both proceeded to laugh for the better part of four minutes about how he accidentally totally took a prenatal vitamin.

"It was habit!" he swears. "I was filling a glass of water and had a pill in my hand, so I just took it not thinking."

Seriously, we laughed about it for the rest of the night. I still giggle when I imagine the look on his face when he realized what he did. Kills. Me.

Now he's complaining on and on about sore nipples and feeling extra emotional. Go fig.

Today is Veteran's Day. Be sure to take a moment to honor all soliders - both past and present - and thank them for all they have done and continue to do for this great country.

1 comment:

The Husband said...

it was a jedi mind trick, Kristi and Wip used their two brains to confuse me into thinking I should take the girly vitamin. And I'm very emotional about it!