Monday, November 10, 2008

Our Little Baby Bronco

Behold:



Yes, friends. That is the FINAL score of the WMU Broncos vs. the Fighting Illini game, which took place on Saturday at Ford Field. I know, right? The running joke of the day was that it was the first time the home team has won there in a loooooong time. :)

It was an awesome game shared with a super fun group of people, albeit a bit...enthusiastic. John Lee, our fearless leader, even managed to swing us FREE tickets...AFTER we paid him for the ones he had already purchased. WIP enjoyed his/her first experience as a Bronco with a delicious, delicious soft pretzel with cheese and some popcorn. Yum-o! Add them to my "good" list!





WIP even let everyone know that (s)he's a future 'lil Bronco:


My shirt says "Baby Bronco on board!" And see the BMB in the background? Oh, how I love them.

And simply because I'm addicited to video blogs now, a Bronco entrance:



A Bronco touchdown:



GO BRONCOS! :)

No comments: