Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday.

What a busy day! Today is not only Weigh In Wednesday, but it's Alex and the WIPpo day, too!! But as the little slugger is currently slumbering, that post will come later today.

First, the weigh in: down 1.6 lbs. If you're keeping track of all my ups and downs, I'm down 1.4 lbs. total since I started. Secretly I think I'm screwing myself just because Jill and Kyle's wedding is in 20ish days and my dress for their wedding fits perfectly...and if you know me (or stalk me) I'm far too cheap to pay to have it altered. And I think Kelli and David have ruled out an August wedding, so as long as I continue at this slow and steady pace, I should be back to my original level of hotness in...oh, about 20 years. Le sigh.

Oooh...lest I forget! I promised to tell you about an AWESOME product for sanitizing le bottles. I bought them in the shopping trip I made the day my water broke, but stashed them away in the cupboard so I didn't find (or remember) them until yesterday.

These puppies ROCK! All you do is add 2 oz. of water to the bag along with your (separated) bottle parts and throw it in the microwave for 3 minutes. It's so easy even a Caveman could do it. I mean, if they had microwaves. It works just like those steam veggie packs that are all the rage right now. There's even a "cool touch corner" to grab and a little spout to drain all the water when you're done. And, if that wasn't enough, there is a spot on each bag to write your kid's name (so you can send one to daycare or keep track if you have multiple children using bottles) and 20 checkboxes to mark every time you use it, since each bag can be used up to 20 times. So not only are they far, far, far less expensive than those bulky, plastic sterilzer machine thingys, they are also travel-friendly! Brills. Just brills.

I'm so in love with them I would like to become their company spokesmom. So, if you PR folks for Munchkin are reading this...call me! :)

No comments: