Friday, July 17, 2009

Le Sigh.

Today is another one of those *just* perfect ones. I'm blogging away with the windows open, sipping on some muy delicioso java. Have you tried the new Hazelnut Biscotti Coffemate Creamer? Yum! Mr. Alex is delightfully squealing away in his bouncer at the prospect of the little yellow floating star blowing just one more bubble his way. GMA speaks to me from the adjacent room, where Robin Roberts is strangely talking about feet. Mine, of course, are perfectly pedi-ed and propped up before me. Oh, and the best part? I get to pick Kelli up from the airport tonight!! And we're going to Auburn this weekend for a surprise party for Grandpa's 80th birthday. Super good thing he has that pacemaker...

This moment must come to end, though, as my temporary-stay-at-home-mom duties are calling screaming to me. Laundry. Cleaning. Flowers. Etc. Ugh.

Oh, and I MUST send congrats to a friend and coworker, Jen and her husband Kris who welcomed baby Evan into the world last night! The only deets I have right now are that the little bugger is in NICU, so please pray for him!

No comments: