Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Look What I Can Do!

I've officially become one of "those" moms. I celebrate every little, insignificant milestone. But instead of the eyeroll, let's embrace my weirdness and give *snaps* for Alex, who is changing and growing every day!

So if you happen to see a crazy Mom in Somerset squealing with delight because her son is riding the moving sidewalk rail like a pony, please entertain my insanity and at least laugh with at me. Or, you could be like the dweebs behind me and stick your nose in the air at my very apparent lameness. Yes, this actually happened. Proof:



And yes, Alex is for sure wearing a Polo onesie complete with popped collar and plaid shorts. Ladies, back off. He only has eyes for Mommy!

Since he seems to want to sit and stand more than lay down, we got out the Bumbo seat the other day. He was a little unsure at first:



But eventually grew to love it:



And last, but certainly not least, here's the munchkin holding his own bottle. It was a total fluke - mostly because he hasn't done it since (and mayyyyyyyyyyybe the little rattle around his wrist was helping) but we had fun capturing it for all the world to see.

1 comment:

Preppy Money Penny said...

Just found your blog and I think we are long lost sisters...I'm on the same page as a lot of the things you have blogged! I have a 4.5 month old son and I'm a big fan of the polo onesie & plaid shorts too. :-)