Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ew.

So I forgot how much I totally hate sweat. Or simply the act of sweating. Or just even the thought of it. Ew.

On the flip side of this rainbow, I just got off the treadmill. Thirty minutes of pure, unadulterated awfulness, thankyouverylittle. Also, a big shout out to Stacey and Clinton from TLC's 'What Not To Wear' for keeping me delightfully entertained for the duration. I find her to be incredibly annoying; yet Clinton so very, very charming.

In related news, this act of self-sweat-mutilation has been brought to you by letters 'S' and 'C,' as in Sagebrush Cantina - the greatest Mexican restaurant on the face of the earth and also where Joe and I will be dining with the deliciously pregnant Keliann this evening.

Get my motivation?

2 comments:

Keliann and Michael said...

yumm, yumm, yumm-can't wait to eat quac. and chips!!! So excited!!

Jackie D. said...

Awwwww...Sagebrush, my fav :) So delicious & so worth the extra sweat you had to endure.

Hey, you could have dropped off Alex over at my house. I live about 10-15 minutes from there. I love to babysit!

Jackie