Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Fun.

Literally chasing my own tail this morning, which would be great if I was in a Jake-ish Halloween costume, but I'm not. I'm in my "working mommy" costume, which consists of a great deal of stress and anxiety on this particular Friday. I could tell you why, but you'd be bored with the details.

As such, today's post is short and sweet.
  • SAVINGS: Text 242424 with "Oprahshow" as the subject and get a text code back for 50% off all day today ONLY at Payless. I'm planning to get these and probably these, too. And if I could come up with an event (real or otherwise) to wear these to, you bet your sweet ascot I'd be buying them.
  • SWEETS: Happy almost Halloween! The kids @ Alex's daycare are taking a group pic in their costumes today. I can't wait to see it. Also, click here for some waist-saving tips on candy consumption. Really, who am I kidding? I'm going to King Size it this weekend.
  • SHENANIGANS: I'm wearing orange Crocs today. Festive? Yes. Ridiculous? Also yes.

No comments: