Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dear Readers: YOU KICK ASS.

Imagine my extreme delight when I opened up my g-g-g-gmail and saw the following love note:

Hi Kristi,

Congratulations! TheBump.com is happy to announce that your blog has been selected as a finalist for “The Bump Mommy Blog Awards” in the "Working Mom" category. Starting today, readers will be able to vote for their favorite blog finalists here.

Voting ends on Monday, October 19, so if you haven’t already, please be sure to spread the word to your blog fans via email, a blog post, Twitter and Facebook!

Best of Luck!


Ok, first of all, I don't know who actually voted for me, but THANK YOU! I just sort of quietly put the button on the right nav one day, thinking maybe one or two of you might go out and nominate me. But to be a finalist?!? Never in a million years did I think...Wow. And the prizes RULE --> one grand prize of $1,000 and 15 runners-up will get $100 gift certificates to Pottery Barn Kids. KICK. ASS.

Let's rock this out all the way to the FINALS, shall we? Click here to vote for "...and baby makes three!" (Scroll to the bottom of the page...and maybe refresh the page to vote a few hundred times? You can vote as often as you want...no login required!!)

No comments: