Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me.

My birthday is fabulous in many, many ways. First and foremost, I celebrate Birthday Bootcamp, which extends the glorious celebrations to the weeks before and after the big event.

This year, 'twould appear that Miss Carrie Underwood herself is gifting me with what might be the greatest present, ever: a 2-hour variety show special.

On Dec. 7 (my real, actual birthday), Carrie will host Brad Paisley, Dolly Parton, David Cook and others in her variety show, tentatively titled Carrie Underwood: An All-Star Holiday Special. The buzz in the rag mags is that she will sing on her TV special – hits, holiday classics and numbers from her new CD – as well as perform in comedy skits.

Christmas, Carrie Underwood, music and comedy. Basically, I can't wait.

P.S. - Vote for Alex!

1 comment:

BRONNY said...

My birthday is 12/07 too! :)