Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lost & Found.

I've lost my mind. If you happen to find it, please return to sender ASAP.

This Saturday is Kelli's bridal shower and bachelorette party. Yeah, you read that one right...both. It has to be a 2-4-1 kinda day because her time here in the Pleasant Peninsula is limited.

So this means as MOH Extraordinaire I must cram all the energies typically used to throw 2 kick ass parties into one 24-hour period. As such, I have twice as much to do and half the time to do it in. Add to that the fact that I have a life, an almost 6-month old, a husband that requires nearly as much attention (love you, baby) and a job that is salsa dancing on the single last nerve I have left and you can see how I'm a little overloaded.

You might think that I'm complaining, but I assure you I'm not. I thrive in freak-out-stress mode. It's actually when I do some of my best work. And, there's not a thing in the world I wouldn't do for my sister (or brother). If she wanted her shower to be a tea party theme on the Great Wall of China I would use every trick in the book to make it happen.

However, please don't expect much blogertainment this week from me. I'll try to garner at least one laugh a day, but cannot guarantee it.

Oh, and lest I forget...vote for Alex!

No comments: