Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yo, Yo, Yo!

Hey, peeps. It's me, Alex.

Sorry you haven't heard from me in awhile, but I've been a very busy baby.

Anyway, I basically love my life. When my Mom and Dad go to work, I get to hang out with my favorite 'Auntie' Jane and my friends Connor, Beth, Aly, Jack and Gracie. Connor is basically my best bud, and I can't wait until I am older so he can teach me really cool things like teasing the girls and eating bugs. He kisses me and hugs me every morning when I get to Daycare and I smile at him with my 2-tooth smile. Oh, and don't tell ANYONE (especially my Mom) but I have a little crush on Aly. She is really nice to me and looks just like that Dora girl I see on TV from time to time.

On the homefront, things are going very well. I'm digging the stage 2 foods and just started eating these weird things called "puffs." It looks different from the sushi and ice cream that Mommy and Daddy eat, but Mom always tells me its the same. I think she's tricking me, but whatever.

This thing you people call "Christmas" is probably the coolest, ever. I got to sit on this old, fat guy's lap (he totally copied my outfit, BTW) and ask him for all sorts of things. And what's crazy is that I GOT it all! Everybody spoiled me so, so much and now I have loads of new toys to play with. Strangely, the empty boxes were somewhat more appealing for a hot minute, but I've since changed my ways and gone back to the toys.

I'm seconds from crawling. Mommy says I do this thing she calls "rocking." I'm also very, very chatty and love to make sure that everyone is paying attention to me at all times. I do this by maintaining a high level of cuteness at all times. It's a tough gig, but somebody's got to do it.

Well, it's about time for my mid-afternoon poo. It's been real. It's been fun. It's been real fun.

Until we meet again, my peeps.
Alex VW