Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Birthday Bootcamp Savings.

You'll notice that the BDBC freebies list is gone. I've cashed in on all the ones I'm willing to do, but I wanted to document the list so that I can have a head start on my hunt for free crap in 2010. I'm so proactive it hurts.

- Burger @ Red Robin
- Blizzard @ Dairy Queen
- Earrings from Helzberg Diamonds
- $10 from Victoria's Secret
- $5 from DSW
- $10 from Old Navy
- Car Wash from JAX
- HERSHEY'S® Chocolate Dunkers™ from Pizza Hut
- Drink of Choice @ Caribou Coffee
- 'Make Your Own Creation' from Coldstone Creamery
- Ice Cream Cone @ Baskin Robbins
- Dinner @ BD's Mongolian Grill
- Burrito @ QDoba
- Custom Perfume & Hand Lotion from Aveda
- 1 Topping Pizza from Buddy's Pizza
- Shake & 2 Tacos from Del Taco
- $15 from The Limited
- $20 from Vera Bradley
- $3 from CVS Pharmacy
- Large soda from AMC Theaters
- Lip gloss trio from Sephora

For the math nerds of the group, the above represents over $180 in retail value. Basically, that is awesome. I cashed in on about $170 of it...schwing!

Consider the documentation of this list a birthday present to all my readers. Cheers, peeps.

...and speaking of my fabulous proactiveness, have I mentioned that all my Christmas shopping is done? And wrapped? Yes, you may hate me now.

No comments: