Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hump Day, Bump Day!

bV's the size of a butternut squash! 
At less than two months to go, she weighs in at about 4.2 pounds to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches.

bV at 34 weeks 
- She's recognizing and reacting to simple songs, if you're singing them. (If you're not, start! She may find them soothing after birth.)
- She's also urinating about a pint a day.
via thebump.com


I'm very, very, very, very ready for this child to be born. Five weeks seems like a suspiciously unreasonable amount of time left to wait, but I will try to practice patience and all that crap about it being a virtue. And the "At less than TWO months to go..." text from the bump is a little misleading. It's WAY less than two months. Way.

I have 21 days of work left (not that I'm counting), so it's kind of getting stressy and down to the wire to make sure everything is in place for my leave. I'm actually kind of excited that this time overlaps with the holidays--even though Harper will probably have us on her own little version of a schedule, it will be nice to be home and semi-relaxed over the winter. I see lots of fireside snuggles in my future.

No comments: