Thursday, May 30, 2013

Is bV going to be a girl? Or a boy? Or a shy baby?

Since the big day is fast approaching, I've put a poll on the right side of the blog to see what you people all think bV is going to be. Boy? Girl? Or no news?

If it helps, Joey thinks girl. My Dad is convinced it's a girl. And my best friend's Mom would probably bet a limb on it being a girl. So the odds are not in favor of a boy, but we all know Alex would REALLY love a little brother. And for what it's worth, my Dad was also 100% sure Alex was a girl. So there's that.

So, what do you think? Answer the poll to the right!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

It's hooey I know but have you done the wedding ring on a string over your belly and if it's in a circle it's a boy and back and forth it's a girl (or vice versa, can't remember.)? We did it for kicks before we found out and it was fun to see if old wives tales are right. For us, it was. :)