Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hump Day, Bump Day!

bV is the size of a navel orange!
The average fetus at 15 weeks weighs 2.5 ounces and measures 4 inches -- and his proportions are becoming even more normal, since his legs now outmeasure his arms.

bV at 15 weeks:
- You probably can't feel it yet, but he's squirming a ton!
- He might even be hiccuping in there.
- He's making lots of progress: his joints and limbs can all move now.
via thebump.com


Our next appointment is tomorrow morning, and then the appointment after THAT is when we find out if bV is a girl or a boy. (Squee!) Joey says girl. I say boy. We'll see! If memory serves, that's also the appointment where I have to drink an inordinate amount of water and then hold it as if I'm being waterboarded. All the perks of modern medicine and they still can't figure that one out? Go figs.

I won't even bore you with the I-still-feel-like-garbage-from-noon-until-midnight drama, because it is what it is. Everyone who said 14 weeks? Liars, the lot of you.

I've also started designing the nursery both in my head and on a Pinterest board. It will be a combo nursery/guest room so it's been fun finding things that make me swoon but also have an adult feel to them.

And for fun, here's a snuggly wuggly picture of both of my babies:

No comments: