Sunday, May 12, 2013

Builder: Unknown.

Jane, our daycare provider, sent me this video in an email attachment. It's a quick watch--certainly worth 6 minutes of your time.

It's a very uplifting video and appropriate for this day, Mother's Day. And although I personally do not feel invisible in my life (I have great affirmation from a wonderful husband, an adorable son, and an incredible network of family and friends), the analogy is very fitting.


We are all building great cathedrals--maybe yours is in your work, or your family, or your craft or even your home. Mine is in all those things (and more), and every day it is my prayer that it's all done for a greater good--a Greater God--and not for my personal glory or credit. That's not what I'm here for. Are you?

"With admiration for the greatness of what you are building when no one sees."

No comments: