Monday, October 11, 2010

Mouthbreathing, Party Of 2?

As you might have guessed, both of the men in my life are sick. Like, coughing-up-a-lung, mouthbreathing-until-it-hurts, can't-sleep-to-save-my-life sick. Needless to say, it was a verrrrry pleasant (laden with sarcasm) weekend at the VeeDub household.

I have, however, learned a few new Mommy tricks during this most recent ride on the sickness train. Allow me to impart my knowledge to you:

1) The plug-in Vicks vapor thingies RULE. The day I bought one was the first time Alex slept through the night. I used the regular chest rub stuff for Joe, and that worked wonders for him, too. Amen, Vicks. Amen.
2) When buying Mucinex, just get the regular strength. The extra strength could clear the mucus (too much?) from that slobbery guy in Ghostbusters. Nobody needs to see that.
3) I maintain that Airborne tablets are the only thing keeping the germies away from me. I take one a day. And right now the monster tubes are $5 off at Coscto!
4) Speaking of Costco, and totally unrelated to sickness, I discovered sweet potato chips this weekend. ZOMG. They are yumalicious. And also available at your friendly neighborhood Costco.

I'll leave some of the other sickness details to your imagination. I think we're all finally on the mend and will be able to enjoy some pumpkin patch goodness this weekend. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Vick's VapoRub on the bottom of your little buddy's feet works great too!

Hope you stay healthy!! :)

tazorac cream prices said...

Just when I thought I couldn’t love you more, you did that. Thank you for being so amazing! To get more information pharmacy online from best pharmacy online.