Monday, October 25, 2010

The Big Reveal.

After a long year-or-two-ish of growing out my hair, I bit the bullet on Thursday of last week and made the big CHOP, donating over 9 inches to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths program. I'm super glad I did it, if for no other reason than my blow dry time has been reduced by at least 80%? Oh, and to the woman that might someday wear my hair? You're welcome for those religious bi-weekly deep conditioning treatments. We should get coffee sometime.

Le progression:




5 comments:

Megan said...

Wow, it looks great!!!

Jessi said...

The hair cut looks awesome!

Kelli said...

Basically I am in love with the cut. Love love love.

Emily said...

very cute - and it compliments your new physique!

Meg said...

I would love to look one teensy bit as good as you do! Very hot mama. :)