Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hot Off The Press.

It's been a big week 'round these parts. Some things I can't talk about (No, I'm not pregnant. You shut your dirty, whorish mouth.) and others I can. Here's the things I can speak of:
  1. Tomorrow is D-Day. Donation Day. A-la-Pantene Beautiful Lengths Day. My appointment is after work, which gives me enough time to think about it all day and eventually change my mind. I think I'm really going to miss the tonypail. Like, a lot. But it's time for a change and I've wanted to do this since like 1905.
  2. A super fun post in collaboration with Cheerios is also planned for tomorrow. Is the suspense killing you?!
  3. Another giveaway is on the horizon! I'm considering some crazy Halloween-related ideas on how to enter...stay tuned.
  4. Alex will be 18 months on Friday. **faints**
That's all for now. I can't even sit still about the hair. I've been twirling it around my pointer finger all day. And maybe singing to it just a little bit. Don't judge.

No comments: