Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Listen Up.

Homeslices!

Today's Chicago Groupon is for $60 fat ones to 1154 Lill for a mere $30 skinny ones. Oh, yes. I went there.

The deliciousness of it all? YOU CAN USE IT ONLINE, TOO. Which, for the record, is only slightly unfortunate because I can't use my "But honey, I haaaave to go to Chicago to use my Groupon before it expires! And you don't want me wasting money, do you?" excuse that I standardly use to take a little trippy to see my Windy City friends and spend these little lovelies.

Go buy one. Like, now. You can thank me later. (Oh, and if you end up making one, send me a pic of your design! Coveting others' handbags is my 8th deadly sin.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! When I saw today's Groupon was for 1154 Lill, I thought of you! I am a born and raised Chicago girl! I work not too far from 1154 Lill. I can't wait to see what you create! :)