Saturday, August 15, 2009

Alex And The WIPpo.

My little guy is already FOUR months old. And as if time doesn't fly fast enough, I go back to work in 2 weeks. Ugh. Look for manic-depressive posts on that particular topic coming soon...

Without futher adieu, here's Mister Alex with his WIPpo @ 4 months:


Happy as a clam. And look how thick his hair is getting!



"Hey, mom...what's up with this giant stuffed head you've got in front of me?"



"I'm not sure what this is, but its ear is quite tasty..."



"Oh, you wanna have a stare off? I'm the master at this! Just ask that lion that hangs from my carseat. It's ON like WIPpo Kong!"

Basically, he's the cutest ever. And on the off chance that I might not have given you enough to saturate your Alex fix for the day, here's a quick video:

2 comments:

Kelli said...

As soon as I got home I ran in to check my favorite nephew and he did not disappoint. He is DARLING. So so sweet. I just love him. SO BIG!

Breadwinner Wife said...

What a cutie!