Monday, May 11, 2009

Welcome To The Church, Little Man.

We interrupt this Baby Story Saga to bring you a very special holiday update...

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the mommies that are reading!! My day was superstellar. When I got up for Alex's 3am-ish feeding, there were cards hidden all around the house from Joe and Alex. He's seriously so advanced - such nice handwriting for a 3 1/2 week old!

In related news, Alex was baptized yesterday! It was a really cool thing to be able to do it on Mother's Day. We were surrounded by friends and family...and surprisingly, he TOTALLY loved it! He was sleeping right up until Pastor Tim splish-splashed him with the water, but he didn't cry...simply opened those big eyes and looked at me as if to say, "Seriously, Mom...I'm trying to sleep here!" He's just like his Momma - interruption of sleep = death.





He wore the gown that my sister, brother and I were all baptized in...with the Onesie tux underneath. It's seriously the funniest thing, ever.

Back to the ridiculously drawn-out birth story next time, promise.

3 comments:

BRONNY said...

thats so awesome! your family is so cute, and happy 1st mothers day!!

Brooke said...

Congrats to Alex on his baptism! Kristi--you look absolutely amazing!! Motherhood looks good on you:)

Keliann and Michael said...

Congrats! I think it is awesome that you were able to have Alex baptized on Mother's day (good job on pulling that one off in time too!!), so special. I miss you and seriously NEED to come see you soon! Hope all is well :)