Monday, May 18, 2009

Alex's Announcements

Dear world, here is my son: (click to make larger)








I know, they're amazing, right? My friend Jackie Donahue of Bleu Soleil designs created them for us. She's so talented! She's can pretty much do anything, from custom designed notecards to anything and everything wedding related. If you'd like her contact info, leave a comment or shoot me an email at kveedub@gmail.com.

In related news, baby announcements are a weird thing, aren't they? I mean, everyone that I'm going to mail these to has pretty much met him in person already. And, if they haven't, they've certainly seen the billions of pictures/videos I've posted to Facebook and this blog. So why spend the $0.44 each (ridic increase btw, USPS) to mail out 100 of these bad boys...plus the cost of printing? Especially considering 95% of the people that will get one via snail mail are looking at them right now? BECAUSE HE'S THE CUTEST KID ON THE EARTH. That's right, Suri. I said it. Now go cry to your robodaddy.

5 comments:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Oh my gosh! He is adorable! I love the announcements! :)

littlehunnybear said...

Kristi! I love your blog! You are too funny! Suri and her robodaddy! As a loyal reader, I know you started your blog to keep your families up to date on your pregnancy; I really hope you don't stop blogging! Your blog is very entertaining! Congrats, again!

Anonymous said...

The announcements are gorgeous and so is your son! So cute!

Pretty Personal Gifts said...

He's so adorable. Congratulations! I love getting baby announcements. I never throw them out. Enjoy him!

A.West said...

Those are great! If your designer would like to be featured on my blog, let's chat! amy@makesmomhappy.com - the site is www.makesmomhappy.com