Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Things to make you smile.

Aunt Jane shared today's artwork on her Facebook page and as I flipped through the photos I was tagged in, I nearly lost my beans. The theme of today was "How I See My Family" and I implore you to peep what's below and not die of cuteness overload:


Are you kidding me with the "Harper in Mommy's tummy" and "Harper when she is big"?!??! I know I have raging pregnant hormones running rampant throughout my irrational self, but I had real tears when I saw this. I love that even in his little 4 year old mind, he knows she's already a part of our family.

He kisses and hugs his sister every day, and sometimes when he's feeling extra generous, he will try to slip an extra piece of his candy or bite of his ice cream treats into my belly button to share with her. It kind of hurts my brain to even fathom what it will be like when she's actually here, but I know it will be incredibly special, and he'll be the best big brother in all the land.

Also, I like that he labeled her Harper and not Sheila. :)

No comments: