Friday, July 12, 2013

On why the Internet is the best.

As noted, Harper's name has nothing to do with the author of "To Kill A Mockingbird." However, on the slight chance she will inherit her Momma's love of  writing and reading words, I thought it might be a cool touch to find a really neat, old copy of the book to put somewhere in her nursery.

While perusing the aisles of resale book stores and library sales might seem very Belle-from-Beauty-&-the-Beast-gliding-across-the-big-screen-on-a-library-ladder-while-deep-in-song to some of you, to me it sounds hot, sweaty and smelly. And probably fruitless. So I turned to my old pal, ebay, who came through like a champ!


I know, right? It's so perfect & I love it.  Perhaps I can convince Joey to assemble the crib this weekend and I can start putting the room together. Because currently? It's a hot mess of Amazon boxes, Target bags and tubs o' clothing. But it's organized chaos, at least.

No comments: