Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hump day, bump day!

bV's the size of a rutabaga! 
At 13.6 to 14.8 inches and 1.5 to 2.5 pounds, she's not just getting bigger, she's getting smarter.

bV at 27 weeks
- She's practicing inhaling and exhaling with her rapidly developing lungs.
- It's official: Baby's showing brain activity! And her brain will keep on getting more complex.
via thebump.com

I feel like thebump could have used a more pedestrian fruit or veggie to compare bV to this week, but whatevs. Honestly if we're being topical amongst friends, I probably should compare her to Slurpee or Frosty sizes. I'm suspecting she's at the medium to value size at the moment?


This week you get a straight up ghetto fab hotel bathroom pic because I left the house too early this morning to snap the usual bedroom pic. Offsite work meetings and such. However, Friday starts a week of lakeside vacation for this girl, so I'm very, very much looking forward to that!

1 comment:

Sue said...

No lie, I had to google what a rutabaga was.