Friday, August 19, 2011

This weekend, I will...

  • Finish cleaning out my closet and drawers. Also, purge half of everything.
  • Go to the park. Probably that new one with the Fire Truck playstations.
  • Populate the new storage bins we got for Alex's toys in the basement. Also, box up all the "baby" toys he no longer plays with.
  • Drink margaritas. Skinny Girl, because I just can't quit you, Bethenny.
  • Make my Dad grill me his famous beer and butter chicken. See also: "Convince Dad to come visit on Sunday since Mom is off gallivanting in CT with Sam-e-oh."
  • Weed my flower beds. Ok, probably not, but it's good to have a goal, right?
  • Finish my latest reading obsession, The Bride Quartet by Nora Roberts. While drinking margaritas.
I think that's about it. Ooh! And I shall make coffee on Sunday morning. Yesyesyes. This is all turning out quite nicely.

Also? Until about 3 minutes ago I thought 'gallivanting' was for sure spelled 'galavanting.' ::facepalm:: Thanks, spellcheck. Wait...maybe both are right?

4 comments:

The Husband said...

What happened to staying in our PJs all day Saturday and being totally lazy?

Meg said...

This is an impressive list! I would just vow to not make any trips to the ER and call it good. Anything else that gets done is a bonus.

Anonymous said...

good list!! especially the coffee ... love the coffee part ;0)

christa said...

the bride quartet is a great series! i wish she would have one more books since they almost always leave you hanging! if you ever need reccomendations for reading thats pretty much free time. hope this finds alex feeling better and you and the hubs well!