Thursday, August 18, 2011

Disney hates my kid.

So I'm part of a "corporate entertainment" distribution list - basically they send out pre-sale and discounted offers to employees for local events in our area. We all know I am a sucker for a good deal and I love live events, so basically it's always a win-win.

Until Disney came along.

They are offering pre-sale seats AND a discount for Disney on Ice shows on Oct. 12 and 13. A Wednesday and Thursday, respectively. The show starts at SEVEN THIRTY PM. Are you kidding me? What non-parent genius planned that?

Because my kid? He's for sure in bed by 7:45/8:00 every night. And every other kid in the world? Should also be in bed by this time. It's good for their little brains and bodies to get good, solid rest.

No wonder the seats are discounted. Asshats.

2 comments:

Lindsey Wolfe said...

I feel the same way Kristi - drives me batty! There are so many things I'd love to do with Logan because as you know - there is limited time for workin' mommas to have fun outings with our babies - but I'm with you 100% on bedtime. Oh well - we'll be able to do these things eventually!

The Agnello Family said...

Ugh....I totally agree! My kids are usually in bed by 7:00 (Jack 6:30) so there are been MANY events we've missed! It's very frustrating when these things are so late....or at naptime! I agree with bedtime too! Our kids may be party poopers now it will pay off in the long run!