Monday, August 15, 2011

I do. I did. And I'd do it all over again.

On Saturday Joe and I had the pleasure of attending a wedding reception at the same location ours was held almost 4 years ago. It was quite magical to be there, watching another couple with stars in their eyes...starting on a journey that will change them, challenge them, and teach them to love like they've never loved before.

It gave me chills a few times, to be honest. Or maybe that was the open bar, I just can't be sure.

Like I said...possibly the open bar.

Anyway, the wedding was beautiful. And the reception was such fun! They thought of every little detail...from a super rad DJ to a self-serve candy bar that Willy Wonka himself would have been proud of. And they rented a photo booth! Gah...that was so much fun. There's not many things I would change about our wedding, but if I had to do it all over again, I would have rented a photo booth. And worn red shoes.

2 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Fun! Photo booths are a lot of fun! I just got married and we had one too.

Kim and Steve said...

I went to a wedding this summer that had a photo booth, too! Very fun. The things those young'uns think of these days. I'm glad you at least had one fun day last weekend. Relax this one, k?