Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My name is Kristi and I am an addict.

I have a problem. I am addicted to tee shirts. Specifically, the long and short sleeved plain variety from Gap and Old Navy.

I can't help it! They are comfy, cheap and a wardrobe staple. However, after a brief lapse in judgment when I decided Saturday would be a great day to clean out my drawers, I've concluded that this is a situation that requires an intervention.


Ahem. These are just the long sleeved ones. After I threw half out. Note that most of them are black. This is also a problem.

Is there a 12 step program for this?

2 comments:

Jackie D. said...

Ha, ha...I have this same exact problem. Not so much with the short sleeve, but with long sleeve. My favorite, favorite are the Gap, my Favorite Tee version. I have every color and stripes too :)

JG said...

Kristi...my stacks could surely give you a run for your money. Pre or post purging!! Love them!! :)