Friday, August 12, 2011

I love the Internet.

Seriously, how did the world exist before online shopping? (And also Easy Mac and Keurig coffee makers, but that's a story for another day.)

Background information: I love, love, love Mentos gum. Thanks, Jennifer. It's yum, yum, gum, gum. Lasting flavor. Stays chewy. Comes in a fun little shakeable plastic container that keeps the beat for my mid-afternoon cha-cha. But I digress.

I usually buy the "big" packs - you know, the ones that fit in your car's cupholder - and keep it at my desk. Lasts me about a month. Inevitably, I run out and forget to buy a new one for at least a week. Frustration ensues. My coworkers hate me and my sushi/Starbuckies breath in my 1 p.m. meetings. Everyone loses.

Yesterday, as you can imagine, I hit the bottom of the barrel. And in a moment of brilliance, I went to Amazon.com and ordered a WHOLE CASE OF IT. And delivered it right to my office. Overnight.

Why didn't I think of this sooner?

No comments: