Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Next up? Curtains.

So the house is speeding along rather nicely. In fact, our Realtor told us yesterday that they are 5-7 days ahead of schedule. AHEAD. This means I need to get my rear in gear as far as home practicalities (see also: curtains, lighting, shower curtains) and remove myself from the weekly semi-obsessive trips to Home Goods for all things decorative (see also: cute vases, charming rugs, delightful side tables). Momma needs a functioning home. A cute one, too, but mostly functioning.

As you can see, we now have drywall and brick. Siding should be next. Also, since Joey is away on his man-cation for the next week (more on that tomorrow), I've been entrusted to solely select the bathroom tile and entire house of paint colors. Listen, if he comes back to the cutest little damask tile pattern and wall hues of dark turquoise, mustard yellow and rusty red, I CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE. 



In unrelated news, I have a strong desire to go antiquing this weekend. Any takers?

Happy 4th of July!

No comments: