Friday, December 3, 2010

Merry Gleemas!

I asked for the Glee Christmas CD for my birthday and (not to be greedy) I would like to put it out there to y'all that I really, really, really hope someone got it. If not, please just tell me right here and now so I can haul my caboose to Target and buy it ay-sap. I've already got my car keys in hand. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

I'm jamming to XM23 The Holly at my desk and nearly every other song is from that CD. I'm dy-ing. The fabulousness is stunningly beyond anything I could have ever imagined.

I love music. I love Christmas. I love Glee. I pink puffy heart with sparkles the combination of all three.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY hear you on this ... I got into Blain's car last weekend (he has XM, mine expired and I'm too cheap to pay for it) and on the Holly station there it was ... my Glee faves jamming to the best of the best in Christmas tunes! Totally excited about it ... That baby's on my list, too!