Thursday, December 16, 2010

For The Love Of Family.

We're back safe and sound from CT, despite the massive snow dump over pretty much the entire Midwest last weekend. I have many pictures to post and stories to tell, but those will simply have to wait until I come back up for air and have the wit and brain function to do them all justice.

In the meantime, I will be spending 7 hours and 49 minutes in the car this weekend to drive 419 miles for various family and holiday functions. Le sigh.


Also? My basement almost flooded this morning. As if I needed another reason to love Fran...she called me at 8:30 am to tell me that the load of sheets I left for her in the washing machine was spewing all over my linoleum. In a moment of superhero genius, she unplugged the machine and turned off the water until Joey could scamper home to fix it. Bless them both, because without them Alex might be getting a basement cleverly designed as a swimming pool for Christmas.

No comments: