Thursday, June 25, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday.

So, apparently, TODAY is Thursday. Yesterday was Wednesday.

My brain, however, was pretty certain that yesterday was Tuesday and today was Wednesday. Whatever. Kelli set me straight at about 10 p.m. Nice timing.

But the good and honest truth is that I actually DID weigh myself yesterday (I do it every day...no one would argue with you if you claimed I was obsessive). It was on my Mom's scale because I'm spending a few days in Auburn, so I can't really validate its accuracy. But according to her scale I'm down 0.1 lbs, which is a welcome surprise when you take into consideration the fact that I've spent the better part of 2 days consuming everything in sight that wasn't nailed down.

And now, I shall shred. Bring it, Jillian.

How'd you do this week?

No comments: