Monday, April 22, 2013

I have nothing else to say today, so here's a YouTube channel you should probably subscribe to.

Anthem Lights is the best discovery I've come across today. A coworker shared their 2012 mashup with me, because she knows I heart mashups like I heart Cheez-its and Slurpees. See also: a great deal. So I spent the better part of the day with my headphones jamming to their channel on repeat and I have yet to be disappointed.



Also, if you haven't seen Pentatonix's Evolution of Music video yet, you probably should also do that today. These are considered musical prioritites. You're welcome.

1 comment:

Aliya said...

Haven't stopped by here in a bit, but just saw your update and your fab news. So happy and excited for you and your family! Love, Hugs and EXTRA Large McDonalds Diet Cokes. xo.