Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The One Where I'm Still Alive.

Hello, friends of the internets. I feel like we haven't seen each other...well, in a year! I've been basking in the gloriousness that is 10 days of vacation. Which, roughly translated means many naps, lots of snackage, crazy fun times with friends and family and an overall week of selfish.

And it was glorious.

But now? Now I must get back into the schwing of things and start working. And blogging. And Mommying. And Wifeing. And all those other things I let slippity slide in December.

There's much to recap about the happenings around the VeeDub Christmas celebrations. Namely, how Alex is obsessed with trains, repeating EVERYTHING (oh, and I do mean EVERYthing) he hears, counts to 20, spouts his ABCs like he's baby Einstein and about that one time we took him to an indoor water park and his head almost exploded from sheer happiness. And about how EVERYONE on planet earth should own a Keurig and an iPad because they are equally the most genius inventions on the planet. Yes, we have much to talk about.

But in the meantime, please enjoy this pic of my boys before boarding the smallest.plane.ever to hop from Philly to New Haven. And another from when we got off the plane and were waiting in the smallest airport ever. And yes, he's wearing a sock monkey hat. And his Grammi's coat. I die.


No comments: