Wednesday, January 6, 2010

X Chromosome FAIL.

In a good way, I assure you.

So...my world has been filled to the brim with girls lately: Kate, Kylie, Leighton, Abigail, baby Brewer (in ute), Teresa, Caroline & Olivia, baby Muhlenkamp (in ute). Don't get me wrong, this is all very AWESOME, mostly because Alex's list of prospects for prom is growing by the minute. However, he's currently lacking any homies to play catch and dig for eat bugs with.

UNTIL NOW.

World, I introduce to you baby BOY Lantis:



This little boy seriously doesn't know how lucky he's got it. Not only does he have a future bff that rocks socks, he has a supremely crazyfabulous Momma. This girl rocked a hot little dress and 4" heels at Kelli's wedding. PREGNANT. DANCING. Fabulous.

So to Lauren and Brian, I say, "CONGRATS!" Snips and snails and puppy dogs tails, psssshht. Boys are the BEST!

No comments: