Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hump Day, Bump Day!

Hello faithful Wednesday readers. As promised, here's a look at the beginning of Week 15. Fit Pregnancy's email to me for the week had this to say:

"Congratulations, Kristi! You're 15 Weeks Pregnant. Your fetus now measures about 4.1 to 4.5 inches from crown to rump and weighs about 1.75 ounces. Its body is covered by an ultrafine hair, called lanugo, which is usually shed by birth. Eyebrows and hair on the top of the head are beginning to grow and his bones are getting harder. He may even be sucking his thumb by now. Your uterus can probably be felt about three to four inches below your navel."

Now, now, now...don't go getting all excited that WIP is a boy just because Fit Pregnancy chooses to stay pronoun neutral on "he" and "him." They just do it to maintain consistency...all babies are "he's" to them. Soon enough, we will know which pronoun to use for WIP - probably early December.

Back to the purpose of today's post: the bump!


(Notice my "nice" black pants are back? The shirt...eh, notsomuch.)

It's getting a squidge more difficult to find comfortable sleeping positions, but it could be due to my dear, snoring husband next to me. :) I find it ever so ironic now that I'm pregnant he's sleeping better than he ever has in his life, and I'm up 4 times a night visiting the loo. Jake and I have become midnight pals, that's for sure.

Almost Halloween! Be safe - and save me your Milk Duds! :)

No comments: