Saturday, January 18, 2014

Harper and the Hippo.

3 months in a blink. To prove that time is not my friend, I go back to work in 2 weeks. Ergo, I'm starting to sink into a deep pit of depression regarding that. All sorts of emotions in that stew.

Anyway, here's our happy little Harper at 3 months:


I KNOW, RIGHT? She's just a happy little girl. Full of smiles and as chill as can be. Her faboo hair accessory was a gift from her Auntie Sarah of so sarah designs. We'll unveil 2 new ones at 4 and 5 months!

A few notes about our girl at this milestone:
  • She laughed for the first time on January 17. I was kissing her on her belly and my hair must've brushed against and tickled her and she let out a laugh/snort/grunt right from the tips of her toes. I'm guessing she'll have a very loud and very, um, unique laugh like her Momma.
  • She's 100% on formula now (hip, hip, horray for my boobs being my own again!) and burps like a grown man. She gets many high fives from her brother for this feat.
  • Her hair remains out of control, and there's no real hope for containing it. We're all so curious what she'll look like in a year with all that dark fluff.
  • She still sleeps like a dream come true. 9pm-6am every day and I can't clap my hands hard enough to show my appreciation. A DREAM, I tell you.
  • She's a tall skinny minny. 16% for weight, 50% for head and 70% for height.
  • Speaking of brother, he's still her #1 fan. I can't gush enough about how wonderful he is and how much he loves her. In fact, he wanted to be a part of our little photo shoot because "brudders and sisters should be together!"
Regarding the GIANT in the above picture, I have no idea what you're talking about. It's not just a river in Egypt, people. Even Harper can't deal with how much he's grown, as you can see.

1 comment:

JTalicska said...

Oh my goodness! He is sooo big and I love the look on her face!